DAK 1 office has been operating for over 15 years. We have the experience and knowledge that the other offices often lack. Detective job combines the skills from a number of different areas. Any professional detective should be able to perceive, associate, analyze, hypothesize, have diplomatic approach, reaching out to places of information. It is a profession which requires a great deal of mobility and the detective office is only a secondary place to work. Our detectives also have experience and skills in debt collection. The combination of the skills acquired during both professions allows us to perform all the tasks properly and with full care.
The tasks of the detective are as follows:
- collecting of information on unlawful use of trademarks and trade names, unfair competition, and disclosing a trade secret
- detection of perpetrators of theft in the workplace
- the search for missing persons or fugitives
- gathering information on the ability to pay
- establishing circumstances of offenses
- mediation in payments of debts
- search for lost or stolen items
The range of detective services depends on the needs of the client. The costs of each order is negotiated with the client and depend on the details of a specific case.
Our detective agency based in Kielce operates on the basis of the authorization to pursue business
in the field of detective services – No. D-050/2003.
Find out about our HIGH STANDARD of detective services in Kielce and join us! In order to contact the detective go to the contact tab.
Our offer of detective services:
- industrial espionage
- special services
- detecting bugs
- debt collection
- detecting bugs
- data recovery
- civil cases
We are operating mainly in Kielce, yet any order from outside of this town is handled very carefully.