Tasks of a detective
- collecting of information on unlawful use of trademarks and trade names, unfair competition, and disclosing a trade secret
- search for lost or stolen items
- the search for missing persons or fugitives
- gathering information on the ability to pay
- detection of perpetrators of theft in the workplace
- establishing circumstances of offenses.
Detective job combines the skills from a number of different areas. Any professional detective should be able to perceive, associate, analyze, hypothesize, have diplomatic approach, reaching out to places of information. It is a profession which requires a great deal of mobility and the detective office is only a secondary place to work.
The range of detective services depends on the needs of the client. The costs of each order is negotiated with the client and depend on the details of a specific case.
Our detective agency based in Kielce operates on the basis of the authorization to carry out business activity in the field of detective services - No. D-050/2003.