The goal of any business entity is to maximize profits. Nowadays, with fierce battle for customers and staying on the market, being successful is only possible when we have information both about the potential of our competitors and their weaknesses. Armed with such advantages, we can design a pre-emptive action or attack the competition in its weakest points. This will give us an upper hand, and help to build our company’s strong position.
In an industrial espionage, we have to deal with a number of tasks, which together form an intelligence cycle. Those tasks can be divided into three groups.
Firstly, there are tasks of collecting information. It might be useful in drawing conclusions.
Secondly, collected information is reviewed and evaluated in terms of its relevance, reliability and importance.
Finally, the third group consists of tasks aimed at making conclusions from the collected and analyzed information. Those conclusions are then presented to our customer in a formalized fashion.
A very important issue related to industrial espionage is a security audit. Its purpose it to evaluate the extent to which a company is protected against the uncontrolled outflow of strategically important. The most important issue in the audit of security is to answer the following questions: Are the company’s organizational solutions effective enough to protect the information against the “leakage”? Are the security measures adequate to the rank of information? Secondary issue is whether physical safeguards used in the company are consistent with the developed organizational solutions.
The activities of our company include:
- checking types of factors the company or the economic process are influenced by
- checking competition’s operations, procedures and products
- checking the assets and financial situation of companies
- checking for hidden defects and objects of investment
- checking the reliability of the transaction participants
- monitoring of the economic environment
- collection and identification of evidence
- checking and verification of persons
- economic counterintelligence
- economic investigation
Do not be fooled by COMPETITION !!!